Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A-ha the Assymetrical Necklace is Getting Lots of Press!



I get a lot of mixed reactions with my assymetrical necklaces. Most of the necklaces I have made for myself lately have been assymetrical and when people stop to admire I either get an "Ooooohhh!" or a "Well, that's interesting (as they squint their eyes and kinda tilt their head)".

As I have said before, my sister groans and rolls her eyes when she sees the assymetrical ones (She needs things to be neat and tidy) and even my husband has given me an "Another assymetrical one?".

That's okay though because there is apparently people like me who appreciate things that are a little different. I just found out that I was a Daily Pick at AZ Central. What did they feature?

An assymetrical necklace.

Posted in Celebrate_

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my asymmetrical necklace! But I get the same comments as you. Either they love it or they look very confused while they look at it!

Dawn

8/30/2006 02:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Carrie Sommer said...

Oh wow! That's great press! Congratulations! And, just so you know, I waffled on that necklace, and the one I ended up with! So, yeah. Go assymetical.

8/30/2006 04:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home