Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Nice Break

I have been working non stop the last few days. My poor husband has barely seen me. Mondays and Wednesdays are supposed to be me and Bella's fun day together and we have mostly been running errands as of late.



Well this morning I felt super tired and achy (leaning over beads) so I decided that Bella and I needed to make some time for fun. There is a cute little pond near our house with lots of ducks. Bella LOVES quack quacks. At first I hated that the pond was fenced in but it's actually nice because the ducks all huddle on the bank inside the gate and Bella can get close and see them and they don't freak out and I don't freak out (unless they are the freakishy large white geese. Those things are mean!).



I also love the pond because there are always turtles swimming around and sunning on the banks. I love turtles.



As we walked around and laughed and talked I felt revived. Why do I not always make enough time for this kind of stuff? It is definitely neccessary!

Posted in Getting Personal_

1 Comments:

Anonymous sarah said...

Those turtles are so cute!!! I have never seen so many swimming like that! (And of course Bella is cute too...the world's greatest and cutest niece...)

8/18/2006 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home