Thursday, August 17, 2006

"So You Think You Can Dance" Recap




Okay mock me all you want for feeling the need to do a recap of my favorite show but don't mock me unless you have actually watched the show a few times. Because I assure you it will suck you in and make you a believer.


First of all....Yay Benji!! I was very happy that Benji won. He seems like such a cool guy and he was so entertaining to watch. Ivan was really my favorite but I knew he wasn't as skilled as the top four. So as soon as he got booted I changed my alliance to Benji. But then last night as the two boys were standing there I felt so sad for Travis. I wish they both could have won. If Travis would have just had a little more personality throughout the show(like he started to at the end) I think he may have won.

What I hated about the finale show:

1. The way the girls got offed. How cruel was that? "Oh America voted and you aren't the favorite!" (aka "You're a big loser!"). They should have just waited until the end and then called the winner. Mean mean mean.

2. The judges obviously knew that Benji was going to win. Last week they only said good things about Travis. They told Benji he wasn't up to par technically. This week they were falling all over themselves to say nice things about Benji too.

3. That now the show is over. Boo!

What I loved:

1. All the dances. It was nice to hear what the dancers favorite dances were and why.

2. Seeing Ivan dance again. Since he is my favorite.

3. The Tranji dance again!

4. All the dancers recap videos. Although, of course, they made me cry. What is it about this show making me cry? I don't understand why I am so attached to it! Those producers do an amazing job of sucking you in!

I would love to hear what you guys thought. If you watched. I know you watched Jenn!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sharla, you know me SOO well. Actually, I was golfing, but thanks to TiVo (as you know, I would market that darn thing if they would just give me job) I was able to watch the entire thing! I made my roommate rewind the entire show so I could watch from the beginning!

Yay for Benji! But I agree with you on the likes and dislikes. Seeing Heidi get booted, and then do 2,000 dances after that must suck.

Have fun in SoCal!

Jenn

8/17/2006 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home