Thursday, August 17, 2006

Studio Friday: Dessert Island



Here's today's topic:

So imagine that you are still on the island and are getting hungry. The beautiful thing is that it is a paradise island and you can make your wish for your favorite desserts!!! Yummy!! Which ones will you wish for?

Honestly? They could bring me anything sweet (except fruit. I hate fruit) and I would be happy. I love desserts. If I had my very very favorite it would be Haagen Dazs Caramel Cone ice cream.

I worked at an ice cream shop as a teenager and we could eat whatever we wanted while we were on the clock. Being the ice cream-aholic that I am....I lived on ice cream for months. I tried every flavor with every combination of topping (bubble gum ice cream with marshmallow topping anyone?) Believe it or not, when you eat that much ice cream you really do get sick of it. I know..I know..seems impossible but it's true. I didn't eat any ice cream for about 2 years after that.

Obviously I got over it.

Now..do we gain weight on this crafty island with delicious treats?

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Nope, I don't think we gain weight on the island. ;)

I'll take some of that bubblegum ice cream... sounds yummy!

8/18/2006 09:04:00 AM  
Anonymous susan said...

Definitely no weight gain! I haven't tried this flavor but it look yummy! not so sure about the bubble gun ice cream tho'....

8/18/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger boliyou said...

Calories don't count on a desert island! Ice cream for everybody!

8/18/2006 09:54:00 PM  
Anonymous kate_always said...

Not only do we not gain weight, but ice cream is a fat-burning food on the island.

8/20/2006 03:33:00 AM  
Blogger Ouissi Gresty said...

would love to try marshmallow topping...

Ouissi x

8/20/2006 04:48:00 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

If I bring a frig, we could stock up on the island!? I never thought about ice cream!!

8/20/2006 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home